Friday, October 24, 2008

C Jane and Nie Nie

If anyone of you would like to read a very uplifting and enjoyable blog I would recommend clinking on to my "CJane" link under favorite blogs.  This is a girl that lives in Utah who is a sister of the famous Stephanie Nielson, (in the blogger world).  Stephanie Nielson and her husband were in a terrible private plane crash in August, where they are still in the hospital recovering and have four precious children.  CJane tells you a little bit about how the family is doing but most importantly it gives a link to Nie Nie's blog which is amazing.  Her blogs are truly beautiful, funny, creative and helps you realize the important things in life.  Her posts are famous around the world due to how fun they are and her sister is trying to keep her blog alive by reposting some of her readers more favorite ones.  It will indeed warm your heart to read them, and hopefully with everyones prayers and help those sweet children can be with their most special mom and dad again.  My heart goes out to them, but they have in return given me a greater appreciation of my own sweet children and wonderful husband.  I am going to forever try to make everyday count for something.  God bless their family and all those who are helping them.

1 comment:

angela said...

Even when I don't have time to read my favorite people's blogs, I always make time to read these ones. I can't wait for the day when Stephanie wakes up and realizes what she's done for so many others. I am not sure she will ever realize it fully.