Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Peytens mothers day poem

My mom is always honest
She never tells a lie
At board games she never cheats
She is never shy.

My mom is an exercise gal
She likes to lift the weights
She tries her best
To 24-hour fitness she is never late.

My mom rocks at the piano
She can really hit the keys
She can hit the pedals when she needs
Can you help me please?

My mom is excellent at snuggling
She is really warm
She will kiss me any time
She feels like a dorm.

Mom I love you very much
I think you are the best
I wouldn't trade you for no other
I think you are above the rest.

Love Peyten

1 comment:

angela said...

So cute! I love it. The only part that didn't really fit was the dorm part. I didn't realize dorms were warm and cozy like it is when you snuggle your mom. Thanks for sharing. Tell Peyten good job.