Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mothers day

It was nice to have my 13th mothers day. Can't believe I have a teenager, I feel like one myself. The kids were all really cute when they brought me in my gifts. I got cute cards, a sweet poem from Peyten that was hilarious. He wrote it at school and it had to rhyme so some of it doesn't make sense but it rhymes. Ashlen made me a flower pot with her hand print at the babysitters house and another hand print in clay at church nursery. I also got flowers and my gift was cash this year. I told Lauren to tell Brent that I wanted money instead of a gift. That way I can get something i really want. Don't know what to get yet, still thinking!!!!!

There are only 15 more days left of school. The count down has begun. I love my kids being home with me and we have a busy fun summer planned.

Last night we went to get ice cream for family night and somehow one of the kids cones went flying across the back seat of my car. It was dark so i couldn't see the damage until this morning. I think it hit every possible spot it could as well as get Ashlens car seat. What a mess. Good thing I know a car dealership who will clean it up for me.

I think Ashlen and I are going to head down to the city today to look for some graduation gifts. I know a great place where you can get Louis V. purses cheap, you do have to be blind folded and lead into a back room to get the deals though. Maybe I shouldn't bring Ashlen!!!! He he.

1 comment:

angela said...

You have to share the poem from Peyten on your next post. I've got to hear it. It is so cute to get little things from your kids. Olivia's nursery gave all the kids a little silk flower to give to their moms. She thinks it's hers though and doesn't understand she was supposed to give it to me. It's another thing that she sleeps with now. Sounds like you had a great day though. Have fun shopping! I wish I could come with you.