Friday, May 2, 2008

Busted

Ok, some of you may now that I have an addictive personality, but to weird things. Also the addiction usually goes away after a few months, when the newness wears off. Maybe this is normal. Last weekend Brent and the kids got guitar hero, which I love and play whenever I am at the neighbors or at Walmart. I got in a fight with a 7 year old a few weeks ago in Dallas cause he was hogging the thing. He just thought I was standing there watching him, but no, I was in line the little stingy boy. I played it the first night we got it until 1 am and then the next day and so on. I am getting much better and am loving the fact that I am jamming. Well, I went to my piano lessons this week and blurted out how much I was playing guitar hero and after a really terrible lesson, she looked at me and told me maybe I should practice as much as I play guitar hero. I looked at her with shock and immediately felt like I was going to get a spanking when I got home. I felt bad all day, but when it came to start jamming on guitar hero again, I quickly forgot my shame and passed of more songs. This reminds me of the year Brent bought me the Harry Potter playstation game and I played it constantly until I passed it which took about 3 months. The kids would run up stairs with me and help me play, so we were bonding. I need group therapy!!!!

We have another long weekend in the works. This is Laurens last volleyball tournament and it is a big one downtown. Austen has a baseball tournament and Peyten has his first kid pitch game and he is the starting pitcher. Sounds like fun!!!!!!

1 comment:

angela said...

You are so funny. I think it's pretty normal. I'm totally addicted to the Lost blog...and now you will be too since you've got the web address. I think there are a lot of adults addicted to guitar hero though. It's a fun game.