Friday, May 23, 2008

Another friday

Only 8 more days left of school, or 7 for my kids cause we always skip a day in the last week and go to the beach. I am getting excited to have the kids home and for our fun summer to start. We have way too many things planned, so no time to waste. Also, Karen Johnsen, our babysitter from last year is going to be home for the summer and so will be helping out with the kids, especially Ashlen. She will be here everyday, can't wait for her to help out. I have some major clean up jobs around the house that we will all be involved in. Maybe we can finish unpacking from 4 years ago.

It was 98 degrees today, way too hot. I hear in other parts of the US it is still snowing!!!! That crazy global warming. That will teach us.

The kids and I, minus Austen, are headed to San Antonio for the holiday weekend to see the spendloves and visit their new lakehouse. We are looking forward to it, but wish Brent and Austen could go. Austen has a Baseball tournament. He was trying to fake an injury the beginning of the week, but saw through that right away when he used that arm to hit 5 homeruns in the neighborhood baseball game in the cul-de-sac. I am a smart mom!!!!!

I am having a hard time with pictures and my computer, don't know what the problem is exactly. That's the problem with computers, they are too complicated to figure out how to solve the problem. When I figure something out I just came upon it by chance and don't know how to come about by it again. does that even make any sense? Maybe i could get my four year old neighbor to help me, they are born with computer knowledge these days.

Got to run to pick up the kids!!!

2 comments:

angela said...

So glad summer is on it's way, though you wouldn't know it here with the record cold. Blast that global warming. Have a fun time at the lakehouse. Hope you didn't have the stomach flu when you threw up talking to me yesterday. That'd ruin your weekend plans.

angela said...

Oh and guess what Olivia wants for her bday? A princess chair like Ashlen's. She remembers seeing it on the blog.