Monday, April 21, 2008

Dallas

Lauren, Ashlen, and I took a little trip up to Dallas to visit Shellee and her family. We had a great time. Lauren and Makenna have been around each other since birth and Shellee and her family are as dear to us as family. I also got to see one of my old neighbors Kathy Beck and even went to her son Travis' baseball game. It was fun to see how much he has grown. I do miss living in Dallas, but love Houston just as much. We didn't get home last night until 11 pm. We had a hard time dragging ourselves away from all the fun. The highlights had to be when Scott, shellee's husband, watched Ashlen and their son who is the same age, both friday and sat. night so we could go out without them. He fed them, bathed them, and put them to bed!!! I was very impressed!!!! Thanks Scott. Another Highlight was when Papa Burt made us a yummy breakfast sunday morning and Lauren told me she ate 6 waffles. The look on her face was one of pleasure and pain, with a bit of syrup running down her chin. Thanks Shellee for a fun weekend.

I must also Thank my sister Angela for keeping me safe on the way home. I was getting sleepy so I called her and we talked for over an hour, which got me home. I love cell phones, and I love that weekends are unlimited minutes.

other things that I love:

I love Ashlens smile, when she smiles big her eyes almost disappear and her little lips are yummy.

I love Brent, he is sooooo cute and sweet to me. He lets me do whatever I want and he loves eating cereal for dinner.

I love snuggling with my boys. Every morning Peyten crawls in bed with me while he waits for Austen to get out of the shower. I love to kiss his freckles on his nose.

I love Austens skinny legs and green eyes,

I love when the birds eat out of the bird feeder.

I love it when it rains in the night.

I love talking to my dad on the phone.

I love it when Lauren calls me on her cell phone right when she gets out of school to tell me hello.

I love my niece Olivia's cute little voice and her little butt.

I love all of my nieces and nephews, they are all such good cute kids.

I love all of Brents sisters, they are so great.

I love the way Donna cooks, and how sweet she is to my parents and putting up with them being so close.

I love that my brother Andy became a dentist, he is truly an inspiration and an amazing father.

I love that Rachelle married Andy and helped him become who he is today. I really admire their amazing marriage.

I love my PJ's.

I love my sleep number bed. My number is 35 an Brents number is 45.

I love being a Mormon, it is a great conversation starter here in the south.

I love donuts and Mexican food. I like it spicy, I like all things Spicy!!!!!

I love that I am still 25!!!!!!!

I love this blog

1 comment:

angela said...

I also loves Olivia's little butt but I don't like that she told me she has a little bum and I have a big bum! How rude! She also informed me I have a big tummy. What the? How'd that happen?

I love your blog too. It's so fun to read other people's blogs. I wish more people I knew had blogs.

I love the sound of rain at night too. Must be from growing up in Salem.