Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Peyten turns 10 today



Peyten, my main man, is 10 today.  What can I say about him, well, for starters, he is my favorite child.  Just this morning after he took a shower he crawled in bed with me and we snuggled and I kissed his cute freckles.  That boy has got the charm, he melts my heart.  Peyten started out as a little guy, weighing 6 lb. 13 oz., my smallest baby.  He didn't want to come out, my hardest labor by far, but my easiest baby.  Peyten is the one that is always saying something funny, but to him it is totally serious.  That kid can play like nobody's business, never met a kid that wasn't his friend.  He also has a very tender heart and often tells me of situations that he feels sad or concerned about.  I love my Petyen, what in the world would I do without him!!!!!  Happy bday cutie!!!!!

2 comments:

angela said...

I thought Lauren was your favorite. I can't believe your actual youngest is 10. I agree. He's a pretty cool dude.

the child family said...

Happy Birthday Peyten! Your terrible aunt Laura has your birthday card in her bag still (specially picked out sports theme for your little sporty self). I will send it!! Or is it too late??
We love you buddy!