Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Princess Lauren









Ok, again it's my blog so I am keeping it real.  I happened to have a daughter named Lauren.  She is a pretty awesome kid, let me tell you why.

Takes all honors classes and gets good grades.
In the honor society
Plays volleyball at a high level
Super beautiful
Has great friends that I trust and like
She isn't into the "boy" thing yet.  Still thinks they are stupid.
Talks to her friends about her church
Always is willing to help me out 
She is my best friend
She is funny and likes to laugh
Thinks her parents are still cool
Always respectful to other Adults
but....... She is stubborn at times and can beat the crap out of her brothers if provoked

3 comments:

angela said...

Yeah for Lauren! Those brothers do need the crap kicked out of them once in a while.

Melanie Bingham said...

love it. Especially the swing one.

the child family said...

Wow, she does look like a princess! And so much like you Amy Sue! I seriously can't believe how much you two are looking alike these days! We love Lauren and would have to agree with every nice thing you said.