Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sometimes...


Sometimes  my biggest goal is to take a shower before the day is over. (I am trying out new fonts)  Got that one accomplished today, phew!!!!

Sometimes all I want is for the kids to is be nice to each other.  Like the other day Austen got in big trouble by the other Adult besides me in the house, and he was up stairs crying and Peyten told me he felt sorry for him and Lauren came and gave him a hug.  (major run-on sentence).

Sometimes I wish that I wasn't married to such a hunk... No, I am just joking, I love my hunky husband!!!!!

Sometimes I would like to get all the laundry done in one day, folded, and put away.  That would be a miracle, that would be cause for Brent to buy me something really nice.

Sometimes I think that Texas is just about the best place ever to live, except maybe HEAVEN!!!!

Sometimes my belly growls for Chipolte in the middle of the night!!!!!

Sometimes my dog makes my heart feel all fluttery, I love her!!!!!  My cat too, she is super fat and soft.

Sometimes the day is just too short or too long, whichever!!!

Sometimes I just look at Lauren and get so proud of how awesome she is.  She was definately a gift from God!!!!!

Sometimes I want to give a mean hand gesture to my obnoxious neighbor, but instead I smile and comment on her lovely permed hair.

Sometimes I like to spy on my kids conversations, especially Peytens, they rarely make sense but are super funnny.

Sometimes I wish I was still a kid living at home and riding my bike to my friends house. (Julie, you know I mean you).  

Sometimes I wish I could talk to my Grandma Fern and Grandma Huxford, now those are some classy old ladies.  Unfortunately they are both in Heaven., but good for them.

Sometimes I can't understand my 4th graders homework, what's up with that?

Sometimes I wish I had not beaten up the neighbor boy who lived next door.  His name was Billy Young and he was 12 and I was 10.  That wasn't very nice of me, I can't remember why I did it now.

Sometimes I wish that I had planned better for my wedding.  At the time I didn't have any money and it was so fast.  Lauren and Ashlen's wedding will be fun, I already know where Laurens reception is going to be.  It's a surprise.

Sometimes I wish that there would be world peace. (That's funny, I was pretending I was a beauty contestant, don't they all say that?)

Anyway, that is my sometimes.

I am going to have a new special on my blog that will appear on fridays.  It will be called "Friday Face".  It is an idea I saw on another blog.  Stay tuned for this friday featuring my first "Friday Face".

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

I get a little scared when the second grade homework stumps me.

angela said...

I love this. Did you see this on someone's blog? Another idea I must copy.