Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friday Face





My first Friday face is...Lauren Christiansen.

Lauren is the oldest child of myself and Brent Christiansen.  She was born on Feb. 3, 1995.  She was a real cutie if I do say so myself.

She has a very likable personality and gets along with people of all ages.  She is a great big sister to her two bothers, Austen and Peyten and her little sister Ashlen.

Some of her favorite hobbies are:  playing volleyball, reading a book, hanging out with her buds, spending time with her ultra cool mom, and watching good old TV.

Lauren is a top notch student in school taking all honors classes, except science, we don't want her to be too perfect!!!

She is a valuable player on the Xtreme 14 yr.  club volleyball team.  She plays outside hitter and has a wicked serve.  Her favorite thing about Volleyball is killing the ball and diving for digs.  She is often seen with huge bruises on her elbows and knees, which is not lady like but very cool.

Lauren has long blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes with dark eyelashes and eyebrows.  She is tall and thin (I know, it's hard to love someone like that), with cute dimples on either side of her cheeks.  

Now for Q&A Time:

Who do you like better Mom or Dad...silence followed by "Mom, I like you both the same."  (sure, whatever)

favorite food... Mexican

Favorite color... blue, green, purple

Favorite season... winter

Favorite song... Hot n Cold

Where do you want to go to college... A&M

What do you want to be when you grow up... physical therapist

what's your favorite tree... any one that you can climb

What kind of car do you want to drive... Ford F-350 (say what?)

Favorite vacation... Pine Basin

Favorite subject in school... PE

Favorite activity... snowboarding and volleyball

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the most awesomest girl in the world... Miss Lauren Fern Christiansen!!!!!

2 comments:

angela said...

I agree, she is the most awesome girl ever. I still think she was the cutest little girl ever. I will always remember playing on mom and dad's bed with her when she was about 2 and she was pretending to be a monkey. So fun! Can't wait for more Friday Faces.

the child family said...

Amy Sue! I am so completely entertained by your posts. I just read this one and I have to say that we LOVE Lauren and are so glad she is older than Lily so she can set the example for her and not vice versa :) Seriously, she's awesome.
I also read your sometimes post and am still laughing, seriously you should do stand up or something. Don't be surprised if I steal the sometimes idea in a future post.