Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Face

My friday face for today is


Angela was born on March 19th 1976.  She is the 5th child of John and Sally Huxford.  Angela's name is so much like what she really is, An Angel.  No kidding, she is close to perfect.  She never got in trouble as a kid, never.  My mom even told me once that she never got mad at her even once growing up.  she did everything she was told.  She was very quiet and shy as a young child.  I remember her hardly saying anything at all, and then once in a while something tiny would come out of her mouth.  She was a cutie as a little girl, with dark curly hair and adorable dimples.  I left home when she was 12 so she was always so young to me.  Now that we are both adults she has become my best friend in the whole world.  She is an amazing mother.  Her two daughters are the love of her life and are adorable.  Olivia is 3 and Gracie is Almost 6 months. They are cute as you can see.


Angela and Mike were married on August 22 in the Portland temple.  They have been married for 13 years.  

Her favorite color is brown
Favorite food is Mexican, with lots of sour cream and guacamole
Favorite holiday is Halloween 
Favorite vacation or place to visit is anyplace warm
Favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption
Favorite TV show is LOST
Favorite book Rebecca
Favorite singer is Sting or Keane

Angela likes to cook and bake (and she is good let me tell you what), garden, read, sew and blog.  (Basically she is a "Molly")

Angela loves Animals, she has a dog named Molly, she is a bit Pyscho, but can snuggle good.  I always tell Angela that her dog needs therapy.

Angela went to Ricks college and University of Utah and majored in community Health.  It took her 9 years to finish college.  Way to go sister.

Her favorite subject in school was science and her worst subject was PE.  She mentioned to me that she is probably one of the only a few people who got a B in PE.  (well, I have met a few people who I think maybe got worse than that).  She once told me that she has had the same pair of tennis shoes most of her married life and they are still shiny and new.  In my family we go through tennis shoes like gallons of milk so I can't relate.

Her most embarrassing moment was when she was walking around all day  at work with a big split down the butt of her pants.  (would have paid money to see that)

Now for some Q & A time:
What are you doing right now?
Angela...Eating leftover chicken nuggets and salad, looking at the sunshine out my window

What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and a purple shirt and barefoot

Favorite place you've ever lived?
Bend, Ore.

favorite shoes?
I hate tennis shoes, like to wear doc Martens in the winter and sandals in the summer.  If I had a lot of money I would spend lots on shoes.

Who did you vote for?
McCain( Romney should have won)

Do you like ice cream or cake better?
Ice cream, I don't like cake

Do you like hamburgers or Hotdogs?
Hamburgers

DO you like long hair or short hair?
I like medium hair on myelf

If your kid ever gets kick out of school will you either spank them, ground them or buy them ice cream?
Spank her and take away her dresses

Who do you like better Mickey mouse or Donald Duck?
Donald Duck, cause he is funny, Mickey is annoying.

Do you like to go to the dentist?
I'd rather go to the dentist than the eye doctor.  It freaks me out to have stuff by my eye.




Here you go Ladies and Gentleman.  I give you my sister Angela Orton.

3 comments:

angela said...

Wow! She seems like a great gal.

You are so nice. That was fun to read. Thanks best big sister in the whole world! Was I really super quiet even at home when I was little? It's hard to imagine a quiet toddler.

Jen said...

Wow I learned so much about Angela! I didn't realize that we were only 4 year apart in age. I thought I was so much older. Your blog is really cute.

Melissa said...

I think Angela is pretty darn close to an angel too. What a great post about a great gal!