Saturday, November 8, 2008

Conversation between two 9 yr. old boys

Ok, I wasn't really eavesdropping on my son Peyten and his friend, they just happened to be sitting in the back seat of my car while I was driving them so I got the whole conversation and boy was it a hoot.  What they can come up with.  This is what it went like, not exact word for word, but darn close.
Peyten: your dad is hairy
Peytens friend: I know, it's gross
P:why is he so hairy?
PF: cause he's so old, he has gray hair in places,  like under his arm, I think black hair is the best under your arm
P: yea, I want dark hair when I grow up, my sister has a unibrow
PF: weird, I would hate that, hey Peyten your eyebrows are blonde, you can't even see them.
P: I know, my eyelashes are too long, but my mom said I better not cut them with the scissors or she'll cry, but she won't, she'll just yell at me. 
PF: your sister really has a unibrow
P: yea, and her back is really hairy too, she was born that way, my grandpa's hairy, my mom says it's his fault.
PF: I feel sorry for her.  Did you know my brother use to eat dog food, he's a dork
P: Maybe that's why he has long hair, do you think?
PF: No, don't be stupid.  Do you think your mom will take us to get icecream?
P: Maybe, she has been kind of nice today, but she did yell at my brother for messing up the clean clothes, she is not a good laundry person, my dad  always takes like forever looking for clean socks in the morning.
PF:What?
P: Never mind...mom, can we get icecream?

They are funny boys.  It Ashlen who has a unibrow, I have shaved it a few times cause it is so bad.

1 comment:

angela said...

That is freakin' hilarious! I love listening to kid's conversations. They are so random. I feel your pain Ashlen! Or maybe I'm hairy because I used to eat Daisy's dog food? Maybe it's not dad's fault :-)