Monday, September 29, 2008

crazy weekend

It is monday morning and I am trying to recover from our busy weekend on top of being sick.  I have been fighting a bad cold and lack of sleep doesn't help.  We surprised Brent and had his brother Clay fly in for the weekend for a belated bday gift.  I tricked Brent into getting Cowboys tickets for a friend but they were really for him and Clay.  He took Austen and a friend with them and had a great time.  Besides that my friend Shellee and her family were here for the weekend house hunting (hopefully they are moving here) and hanging out.  We had four ball games on saturday and a house full of little kids and crazyness.  It was fun though and miss the company already.  It's just me and Ashlen right now and she is already up to no good.  I didn't get a diaper on her fast enough after her bath and she had an accident on the carpet, nice!!!


1 comment:

angela said...

Sorry you've been sick. Hopefully you can get some rest and get better soon.