Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ashlen's World

Just wanted you all to see what Ashlen does to my house everyday!!!!!  This is just a small area of her mess, it goes all throughout the house.  I don't even think she plays with the toys, she just likes to dump stuff out.  A few weeks ago she had been left unattended for a while and had unloaded everything out of the fridge and laid the contents in nice even rows on the kitchen floor.  She also does this with books from the book shelf.  Brent calls her the "rainman", Dustin Hoffmans character from that film in the 80's.  She is a funny kid.  Today we were at someone's house in the ward and there were a bunch of ladies there and Ashlen was playing with something and she spilled it and she said, "oh crap".  Nice language for a almost 3 yr. old.  I totally blame my boys.

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

I just keep remiding myself, the pick up thing...it's like shoveling in a snow storm (not that you get those in texas) but you the idea

Christi said...

Hee hee..I love it! Seems I have 4 of those kind of messy kids! We miss you guys...is it of if I bring my 5 kids down this summer to see ya???