Tuesday, January 22, 2008

what's up

It's tuesday morning and it has been a long last 7 days or so. Austen was home from school for 3 days due to the flu, and I also felt like crud so we layed in bed together all day with Ashlen crawling all over us. It was also my bday last week and I turned 25. Brent brought me home flowers and some other sweet things. I also went to the doctor for my back last week and he had me get an MRI the next day. I am still waiting on the results from that, hoping that they can do something for me besides surgery. The pain is so bad that I may not object to surgery if it will help.

Our friends from Dallas, the Wilsons, came down for the weekend and we had a great time. We spent one night here and then after church we went to the cabin to spend the next night. The kids had a blast riding the 4 wheelers around. All my kids were super sad when they left, please come back asap. My kids love company.

I don't really have anything else to say. I need to get the laundry done today, it is piled up so high that I am having a hard time walking in the laundry room.

Chow for now

1 comment:

angela said...

Hope everyone is feeling better now. Can't wait to see you all in 2 months!