Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Busy

The first week after school was over Brent and I went with the boys to Waco for the big Starburst golf tournament. It was a three day event and very fun. The weather was hot hot hot, but we did have some cloud cover and a bit of wind throughout the day. I caddied for Austen two days and Peyten one day, Brent did the opposite. They both shot their personal best, Austen shot a 84 his last day and peyten shot a 54 on his best day. (Peyten played 9 holes, Austen played 18).

The next monday Lauren and I went to girls camp. I am still trying to recover from the lack of sleep. It was very fun and I loved being with Lauren and the girls from our ward.

On tues. this week Lauren, Ashlen and I head out to utah for two weeks and then as soon as I get home Peyten and I head to Florida for his week long baseball tournament. I will not be able to blog until then so I will update again in three weeks.

3 comments:

angela said...

Um, I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU TO COME SEE ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Marci said...

Wow! You are busy! I'll look forward to the updates when you get back to blogging...

missy said...

Hey I hope you are having a great time with all of your travels. I'm tagging you. See my blog for details. If you'd rather not or want to wait until you aren't quite so crazy busy, no biggie, but I'd love to hear your random things if you're willing!