Wednesday, March 5, 2008

random observations

I read my sister Angela's post this morning and thought it was a good idea to just write about whatever, so here it goes...

-Ashlen has had two showers and is now in the bathtub and it is only 10 am. She likes the water and it gives me a break.

-Last night Ashlen wouldn't go to sleep so I put her in bed with me and sang her every song I knew and then started making up songs. She finally fell asleep. She loves to hear singing.

-All the kids are taking the TAKS test today. It is a mandatory test that all Texas students have to take in order to pass their grade. I woke up early and cooked them a full breakfast. Hope they don't get any ideas cause I am not going to do that again any time soon.

-I am sad cause I was suppose to leave today to andy's house in vegas but my back is bad right now due to some pulled muscles. I was getting carried away with myself, thinking I was all better. I need to still take it easy.

-My house is a mess

-The sun is shining and it is suppose to get up to 75 today.

-I am sad that Mitt Romney is not the Rep. Candidate, but I voted for him anyway.

-My sister Angela is having another baby, in two weeks we find out what it is.

-We just bought a Chrysler Dealership and closed on it yesterday, well, not me but Brent and his partners.

-I love Jalapeno chips, the spicier the better.

-We are going to the Temple tomorrow to do baptisms. I love to go with lauren.

-My cat is snoring

-I need to find a new tutor/babysitter for next school year.

-I need to clean out my closet.

-I need to read the Book of Mormon again before summer gets here.

-I want to get up to Dallas to see Shellee and her family.

-I wish more people would do this blog thing, it helps keep friends informed and I love to read them.

-I miss my family and friends who live far away.

-My kids are the love of my life as well as my hunky husband Brent

1 comment:

angela said...

I don't know why but I love these kinds of posts. It gives a great picture into our life right then. I am in agreement to baths/showers for kids. It's such a great entertainer for them but I hate it when I've got to get Olivia out to do something or go somewhere. She gets mad if she's forced to get out before she's ready.